Thursday, May 3, 2012

Best Big Brother

I'm blogging out of excitement today, why? Because one of my most favorite people in the world is coming home today! May big brother Zachery! He's seriously the best. He went away to college this year and was hardly able to come home, I've missed him soo much! And now he is home for the summer!!! That is 3 and a half months, I am pumped, to say the least. He's one of my best friends.Soo... here's some quotes:)

"The bond of a brother and sister is stronger than any one could know with you in my life and with me by your side there's one thing that i know we will never have to fight one single battle alone."

"Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life."

"I've been blessed to have A brother like you, You're my pal, my buddy And my best friend too. And it means a lot Having a brother like you."

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them."

"To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time."

"Someday when you're far away and the miles keep us apart. I'm going to whisper. I love my sister, you will discover. I love my brother and we will know it in out hearts." (TRUE!)

1 comment:

  1. Yah you are sooo true. As how much I miss a sister. I have dreamed many times how wonderful if I had a sister.
    By the way I also have a big bro. Even we are not share our life things as a habbit. I feel very protective and confortable because of him. Because I know in anytime anywhere for any problem he will be there if I want a help.
    Ok! Enjoy maximum time with your bro!

    ReplyDelete