Thursday, May 10, 2012

You're gonna shine.

My dad is a wonderful man. This morning before he left the house he said "Bails, today you're going to shine." what great advice! He was referring to golf, I've been having a really rough season this year, and it sucks cuz a bunch of people have all these high expectations for me, including myself. I have a reputation I'm trying to live up to and try as I may it just isn't working.

Listen to your God
This is our motto
Your time to shine
Dont wait in line
Y vamos por Todo

People are raising
Their Expectations
Go on and feed them
This is your moment
No hesitations

Today's your day
I feel it
You paved the way
Believe it

Yes that is Shakira, and her lyrics are perfect! So today is my day, I believe it. And God is going to be right there next to me through it all! I'm going to let my little light shine like there's no tomorrow :)

"Don't shine so others can see you, but shine so that through you others can see Him"

1 comment: