Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Years Resolutions

I know it's a little late, but I haven't had time to share my New Years Resolutions!

My first one is to arrive at school early, or atleast on time. The past 2 days, I have been tardy :( I really have good intentions of being on time, but I am always late! I need to work a lot harder at being on time and being more responsible. Hopefully today was my last day of being late for school.

I would also like to continue blogging more frequently. Sometimes I have a hard time deciding what to blog about, but I am finding that the more time I spend blogging, the easier it comes to me.

Another resolution I have is to start eating healthier. But, in order to do this I'll probably have to start bringing my own lunch to school because our school lunch is often unappetizing and unhealthy.

My last resolution is to get more sleep. I tend to stay up way too late doing pointless things like texting. When I shut my phone off it is much easier to go to sleep!

Hopefully these work out for me! 2012, I'm ready for you!

1 comment:

  1. I wrote this yesterday but published it today, I made it to school on time:)

    ReplyDelete