Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My 50 dreams.

Brooke Rambow challenged me to find my 50 dreams. Awesome idea! You can follow her blog at brookrambow.blogspot.com. Check it out she's a very talented writer with good thoughts!

1.run a marathon
2. Keep my room clean for over a week
3.beat my little brother in wrestling
4.not eat junk food for a month
5.find out who my true friends are
6.get good scholarships for college
7.read books that are actually meaningful
8. Improve my Zumba skills (I'm too white)
9.Do a triatholon
10.get a hole in 1
11.make it to state in cross country
12.nail the cymbol part in the star spangled banner
13.inspire someone
14.learn how to cook
15.go parasailing
16.perform in a musical
17.make some new friends
18.forever improve my relationship with Jesus Christ
19.have ambition to learn
20.go to lulu's and vintage shopping with Karen and Whit
21. Change my attic in my room into a closet
22.make my own fruit sculpture
23.mow the whole lawn by myself
24.get a job
25.go curling
26.be Justin bieber's one less lonely girl.
27.learn how to paint my own nails
28.reread all the Harry potter books.
29.start playing piano again
30.go to bed earlier
31.understand politics more
32.travel!
33.get out of this one horse town
34.be confident with my voice in youth choir
35.tell a random stranger God loves them
36.go on a mission trip
37.rollerblade from willmar to new london on the bike trail
38.go my whole life without getting in a car accident
39.join a singing group like oncall
40.have a pet
41.participate in the warrior dash (June 30!!)
42.learn sign language
43.win a chess tournament
44.have a score of over 300 points in words with friends
45.shoot par or under
46.find the perfect wedding dress(that calls for marriage eventually)
47.go on a cruise
48.get a closer relationship with my little brother
49.go to wefest
50.accomplish all my dreams:)

4 comments:

  1. Good job with your 50 dreams Baillee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love number 20 and 26! We seriously need to do that ASAP! And I totally want to be one of the one less lonely girls. So me, you, J biebs concert? Maybe then one of us will get chosen! (:

    ReplyDelete