Thursday, April 12, 2012

Maybe?

Hey guys! So it's been awhile, I know! There has been some really awesome things in my life going on (RACHEL'S CHALLENGE AND YOUTH RETREAT!!) and I've tried to blog about them. But I just can't. They are experiences that I can't seem to put into words. I don't do them justice. So I realized maybe I'm not supposed to share these events. Maybe I can't put them into words. Maybe these experiences happened to me for a reason. Maybe I'm not ready to share. Maybe these things impacted me and touched my heart so much that I still do not understand them. Maybe I still have to comprehend these things before I can write about them. Maybe some day when I am ready and able I will blog these things. Maybe...just maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Life is a complex thing each and every moment is meaningful. We can feel those every moment but we can't understand them all. We can't explain them finely. Till u get some urge to tell something don't try to tell forcefully. Write what come out from ur mind without modifying that will be natural and interesting! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete