Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hi mom.

I'd like to send a shout out to my mother Bonnie Hauser! (otherwise known as Bon Bon). I had no idea she actually reads my blog! Well she proved me wrong when she emailed one of my blogs to the people I was talking about. I was really embarrassed, but then she said if you put it on the Internet anyone can see it. Soo...I'm going to retaliate with that embarassing picture I put of her on facebook. She can't get mad at me, because I can find it on google :)

I think another reason my mom reads my blog is because she is worried I am publicly bashing her online. Yes my mother and I disagree. We both love to be right, which always leads to arguments. And of course we have our differences, I love to shop, she hates to shop. She likes to be silent during the news, I always seem to talk at the wrong time. The list goes on  and on...

But I truly do love my mom.  She is one of my bestfriends.  I can talk to her about everything with her and she gives great advice. The list of things we have in common is way greater than our differences.  We have identical noses.  We both love coffee with our creamer.  We both enjoy running and excercising.  We love singing to the radio in the car.  We waste too much time in the morning talking instead of getting ready.  

She's made me who I am today and I couldn't ask for a better role model. 

LOVE YOU MOM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment