Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hmmm...

Sometimes you have to be honest with yourself. Right now I'm being honnest with myself when I admit that I suck at blogging.  But here goes nothing,

This year I've realized that staying home is not so bad.  I tend to find myself always going, going, going with friends, and not spending enough time at home with my family.  This is really sad because, I love my family and there are some days I feel like I don't even see them because I am so busy. It is good to have good friends, but it is also important to remember your family and spend quality time with them.  I have learned that I have just as much fun or more with my family as I do with my friends. So next time before you go out, think twice :)

1 comment:

  1. You are right!
    Family are the people who will be there at the end of the day. : )

    ReplyDelete